1. I give my BITSAT.
2. I go into a state of Excitement + disgust.
3. I realize Mumbai is one of the worst cities ever. <>
Having done Miserably in IIT JEE, GujCET, ISAT - Bitsat remained my only hope.
i was determined to do well, and yes i put in a quiet deal of efforts into my preparation.
Result - Not handsome.
I know many of u out there are eager to know about BITSAT , hence i write this blog at the earliest. I hope my friends get to benefit from this.
First of all lets get a feel of bitsat and the atmosphere around.
Like most other exams, in this too parents and students crowd around the gates and best wishes fly around in the air- your job is to catch as many as possible. Most guyz try to laugh off their tensions and gals cry them away. Very few turn up without fear.I did not carry any tension with me, but somehow the atmosphere makes your heart beat harder.
A staff then emerges from the building and calls - "Candidates - This way!".
People stare at each other , shake hands, turn pages of books and some even tryout muscle stretching while others take an auto ,back home (Bunking exams!).
As you approach the hall u can already smell computers.
Vigorous identity verifications take place - all thru bar code reades and biometric thumb prints!
I was already impressed!
Inside the room there are 100 odd computers and one big mean machine with a dozen people surrounding it. Yes , if u are a hacker, u know ur target pretty soon - thats the server.
It has all the 1.5 lac questions , and thats the machine that'll bug u for the next three hours of ur life. And the questions don't seem to be pretty.
Here's is a review of the questions:
Level - maths slightly tough, PC easy, E/R Tough - Tough.
My score is not great coz i just did not lady luck with me 12th morning.
but i'm sure all those who have been preparing for iit/aieee should find bitsat a cakewalk.
My tip
hey.. my tip doesnot suggest how u shud be studying at the last minute or any thing..
I would say, Do your round of morning prayers wholeheartedly .
LOTS depends on luck.
Like the blog? or do u think it stinks?
give your comments here.
you can also follow me! look out for the "follow" button on the left hand side.
No comments:
Post a Comment