A few days back i was talking to a class 2 child.
Somehow , the question arose... "what would u like to become when u grow up Daksh?".
He said "I want to become a scientist... I will invent the Time machine!".
This statement from a little kid startled me. It startled me for 2 reasons.
1. that there are a few kids today (very few though) who aspire to be scientists and not cricketers or actors.
2. It brought to my mind the question which many ask - "Can time be captured?Can it be brought under the control of us,Humans?"
Why are we so eager to develop a TIME MACHINE?
Is it because we want to get rid of our bad times quickly?
or spend ages when we are happy?
or is it because we do not have the courage to meet a few circumstances but love the times when we are at our peaks?
Well... I don't care what the reason is.
We just want a time machine and we can't wait for Daksh to bring that around!
Later the same day, i caught up with one of my old friends on facebook chat.
I had never seen her for a long long time , but yet we chatted like we had always done ,years ago. The poems we wrote, the class debates, group activities of primary school all came dashing into my memory like a flash flood and wiped me off.
The class used to decorated the class room on the teacher's birthday with all craft-stuff and i was forced to sit in a corner. I never got a chance to prove my talent in crafts!( I had none , so no regrets!)
We used to have inter class drama competitions among the three sections ...
Our class invariably ended up 2nd. I thought that was the best position to be in - not loosers and not winners.
Speaking of drama we had lots of it in school.
Some are those which you would have no interest reading about...
and others personal - which i would not like to talk about....
which ever may be the case talking about them is not necessary...
More important is the fact my old friend had taken me back in time.
She had converted my modest scratchy PC into a time machine which took me long back in time.
My dear Daksh... if you ever read this... the TIME MACHINE has already been invented!!
Mates if u ever get a chance to transform this very computer into a TM , please dont hesitate... Try it ... u'll love it!!
No comments:
Post a Comment